Singapore, 1 October 2015 – From now till 11 October, Paragon presents stylish revelations this Fall/Winter with fresh looks, new labels and exclusive privileges for all.
1. Citibank Paragon WORLD MasterCard Exclusive
· Citibank Paragon WORLD MasterCard holders will receive $30 Paragon shopping vouchers with a minimum of $400 charged to their card in a single receipt at Paragon.
Citibank Paragon Platinum MasterCard and other Citibank Credit / Debit Cardmembers will receive $20 Paragon shopping vouchers.
· In addition, Citibank Paragon WORLD MasterCard members who top up their purchases to $1,8001 (maximum 2 same-day receipts) will receive a Anteprima Wirebag worth $229.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Promotion is valid from 23 September to 11 October 2015, unless otherwise stated and for purchases made in Paragon only. For all redemptions, Citibank Cardmembers are required to present their NRIC, same-day shop receipt(s), Citibank Credit, Debit or Ready Credit Card and charge slip(s) upon redemption at the Paragon Concierge, Level 1. Valid for one redemption per Citibank Cardmember per day on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last. Citibank Cardmembers are entitled to 1 redemption per day only notwithstanding the number of Citibank Credit, Debit or Ready Credit Cards owned. Not applicable for bill payments and voucher purchases. For installment plans, only one redemption is allowed for the total purchase amount. Receipts utilized for redemption in the promotion will not be applicable to other ongoing mall or outlet promotions. Redemption is to be done on the same day of purchase at Paragon Concierge, Level 1. Staff from Paragon stores are not entitled to participate in this promotion and are not allowed to redeem on behalf of customers. Splitting of receipts for multiple redemptions is also not permitted. 1. Limited to the first 100 Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard members on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
2. Scan & ShopParagon creates the perfect excuse for shoppers to shop! Simply scan the QR code found in the latest Paragon Fall/Winter Magazine and get $50 off with minimum purchase of $250 at selected stores. Paragon Fall/Winter Magazine is available at the Paragon Concierge and also outbound to Female and HerWorld October 2015 issues.3. Key Events
1 Limited to the first 100 Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard members on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
Other terms and conditions may apply. Information is correct at the time of printing.
4. Music EnVogue - Lunchtime MusicShoppers can enjoy live music performances while they shop from Monday - Thursday: 12.30pm & 1.30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5pm & 6pm
|Longchamp x SG50 Exhibition
||6 – 18 October
|Mercedez-Benz Car Display
||20 – 26 October
|Bare for Hope by HERWORLD
||16 – 25 October
Attached images: - Anteprima Wirebag
||5 – 8 October
||12 – 15, 19 – 22 October
||26 – 31 October
||2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23 & 24 October
- Music EnVogue (Ywenna)
- Music EnVogue (Nicholas)
- Music EnVogue (James Flynn)
- Music EnVogue (Trisno Trio)Please download hi-res images from here: http://we.tl/OxYA2QFtay
Issued by Singapore Press Holdings Limited
Co. Regn. No: 198402868E
For media enquiries, please contact:Cheryl LingSenior Executive, Advertising & Promotions
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte LtdDID: 6830 3869
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgChua Pei LingExecutive, Corporate Communications & CSR
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
DID: 6319 1895
Email: email@example.comAbout SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd is the property manager of Paragon and The Clementi Mall. The two malls are owned by SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings.About Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media. SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classified businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores. SPH also has a 20 per cent stake in MediaCorp TV Holdings Pte Ltd, which operates free-to-air channels 5, 8 and U, and a 40 per cent stake in MediaCorp Press Limited, which publishes the free newspaper, Today.
SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang.