Singapore, 13 August 2015 - As part of Paragon’s continuous efforts to maintain its position as a premier luxury mall on Orchard Road, it is pleased to announce the following tenancy changes and some upcoming developments. With these enhancements, the mall aims to provide its shoppers with new and exciting retail offers.Basement 1
- (Expansion) DIN TAI FUNG now occupies a bigger unit to cater to an increasing demand for its delectable food.
- (New!) Dulcet & Studio has joined arms with Calamansi in this 20-seating bright space and will open by this month. It will house an assortment of carefully selected desserts, including but not limited to éclairs, tarts and mousse cakes. These Japanese style homemade desserts and cakes are made by their Japanese Executive Chef. Along with the desserts, they will also serve cold pressed fruits and vegetable juices from Calamansi juice bar.
- (Revamp) Kaffir & Lime has re-opened on 31 July with a new look and menu to entice shoppers.
- (Relocation) H SENA JEWELLERS, established in 1919 and renowned for its fine craftsmanship and selection of gemstones, has been relocated to #01-26 and is expected to re-open in September 2015 after its renovation.
- (Expansion) CORTINA WATCH, an established player in the luxury watch industry, will be expanding its current multi-brands watch boutique by end-August 2015.
- (Expansion) GIVENCHY
, will be expanding its current unit by end-August 2015, making it the flagship store with a wider selection of fashion, handbags and accessories for both male and female shoppers.
- (Relocation) DUNHILL, the British luxury fashion house specialising in men’s apparel and accessories, will be relocating to #01-10/ #01-10A with a temporary pop-up store in September 2015, while its new concept boutique will be ready in mid-2016.
- (Relocation) JIMMY CHOO, the iconic luxury brand known for its glamorous and stylish creations from shoes and handbags to sunglasses and accessories, has relocated its store to #01-42A/43/44 and opens this month.
- (New!) BREAD & BUTTER, a multi-label denim-focused store featuring designer denim and cult favourites, has opened its new outlet last month.
- (Relocation) There are some reshuffling of tenancies at level 2 to strengthen the diffusion / denim cluster – EVISU is relocated to #02-30, A/X ARMANI EXCHANGE is now at #02-17/18/19 and BLACKBARRETT is relocated to #02-44 (previously DKNY Jeans).
- (New!) COLE HAAN, an iconic American lifestyle accessories brand and retailer of premium men's and women's footwear, bags, and accessories, is now at #02-11.
- (New!) PAUL, the French bakery and café, will be opening its doors at #02-09 and #02-K1 by early September 2015.
- (New!) The Good Things, a new concept pop-up store for lifestyles and travel products, (#03-29/32) will be opening this September 2015.
- (New!) Clarks Originals - Its first stand-alone store will be opening at #03-12 this October. Clarks Originals celebrates the icons and pioneering spirit of Clarks with its trend setting, urban design philosophy that combines craft, style and function, targeting at the urban street men in their late 20's to the 40's.
Level 5There will also be some tenancy changes and new additions to further strengthen Paragon Junior’s offering:
- (New Concept!) MUJI will be expanding its store at Paragon to introduce its first Café&Meal MUJI in Singapore at Paragon in September 2015. The design of the cafe is synonymous with the Japanese lifestyle brand of minimalist chic, with simple wood furnishing. Menu items served here will be based on the deli offerings and recipes from Japan. There will also be an emphasis on desserts, such as baked pudding, a popular item in Japan. It will trade at a temporary pop-up store at #03-29/32 during the renovation period.
- (New!) THE NORTH FACE, an American outdoor product company specialising from technical climbing gear to outdoor clothing, has opened in July to enhance the offerings at the sports cluster at Level 4.
Key Events at AtriumsAs the year-end peak shopping season draws near, Paragon will also be organising some key events from now till Christmas:
- (Relocation) GROWING FUN, a one-stop store providing educational toys and teaching resources for children, will be relocating this August 2015, taking over part of current Robert Piano’s unit.
- (Relocation) STRIDE RITE & LITTLE COLETTE will be relocating to #05-15 and #05-16 respectively in August 2015 with a wider selection of quality crafted footwear and apparels for children.
- (New!) Nicholas & Bears, offering fashionable and sophisticated works-of-art for kids, will be opening this August.
- (Expansion) ELM Tree will re-open with a bigger store this August to provide parents with more variety of parenting/supplementary books and much more exciting offerings.
- (Expansion) Lemmi Fashion, providing high quality children's clothes since 1959, will also expand their current unit size by this September introducing more shoes’ brands.
Issued by Singapore Press Holdings Limited
- Tod’s For Ferrari Pop-Up Store at Main Atrium (31 Jul – 31 Aug)
- Craft & Design Fest (15 & 16 Aug) – In-store activities at Level 4 Home and Gifts zone.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Pop-Up Cafe at Atrium 2 (27 Aug – 4 Sep)
- F1 Car Showcase (15-23 Sep)
- Fall/Winter Fashion Events & Displays at Atrium 2 (24 Sep – 11 Oct)
- Metro Christmas Trim Shoppe at Main Atrium (10 Nov – 31 Dec)
- Marks & Spencer Christmas gift shop at L1 Linkway (14 Nov – 2 Jan)
Co. Regn. No: 198402868EFor media enquiries, please contact:
Senior Executive, Advertising & Promotions
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
DID: 6830 3869
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgChua Pei LingExecutive, Corporate Communications & CSR
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
DID: 6319 1895
About SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd is the property manager of Paragon and The Clementi Mall. The two malls are owned by SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings.About Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media. SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classified businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores. SPH also has a 20 per cent stake in MediaCorp TV Holdings Pte Ltd, which operates free-to-air channels 5, 8 and U, and a 40 per cent stake in MediaCorp Press Limited, which publishes the free newspaper, Today.
SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang. For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.