Singapore, 9 January 2017 – Paragon welcomes the Year of the Rooster with elegance in abundance and will be inviting Home Nursing Foundation patients, their families and caregivers to Paragon for a heart-warming celebration on 13 January, Friday (2pm – 6pm).
This Chinese New Year, Paragon is happy to work with Home Nursing Foundation (HNF) to delight their patients and start them on a celebratory mood. 11 HNF patients will be pampered with a beauty makeover sponsored by Paragon tenants – Make Up Store and Action Hair Salon – followed by a delectable high-tea spread at Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant.
Founded in 1976, Home Nursing Foundation is one of the oldest and most established charities that provides home care in Singapore, delivering comprehensive care programmes that are dedicated to their patients. From nursing to medical care to looking after patients’ social well-being and other practical daily needs, HNF brings care and support into the homes of those in need. Averagely, HNF serves close to 5,000 patients and makes almost 38,000 home visits annually.
Eugenie Yap, General Manager of Paragon, said: “Chinese New Year is a time for families to be together to celebrate and we are delighted that together with HNF and our tenants, we are able to bring cheer to HNF’s patients and their families."
Karen Lee, Chief Executive Officer of HNF, said: “HNF is grateful to Paragon for sharing the celebratory spirit of Chinese New Year with our patients. This meaningful initiative sends a message of encouragement to our patients, letting them know that they are not alone during the festive period."
Paragon will also participate in HNF's fundraising efforts to help the less privileged enjoy the care services by having a donation box placed in the mall. Paragon shoppers can support this worthy cause by dropping a red packet of any amount in the donation box at Paragon Concierge Counter on Level 1 from 9 January to 11 February. All contributions go to HNF.
With the abundance of activities at Paragon, there’s truly no better place to be at this Chinese New Year.
· Exclusive Paragon Red Packet Clutch and $35 shopping vouchers with minimum $888 spend. Maximum 3 same-day receipts.· Receive $30 SPH Malls Vouchers when you charge a minimum of $388 in a single receipt to your Citi Card.· Receive an additional $10 SPH Malls Voucher for purchases made from Mondays to Thursdays.· Top-up your purchases to $1,600 and receive a LIULI Teapot Set. Maximum 2 same-day receipts.*Terms and conditions apply. For full details, visit www.paragon.sg or Paragon Concierge at Level 1.
1. PROMOTIONS, 9 - 27 JANUARY 2017
· Exclusive Paragon Red Packet Clutch with minimum $388 spend. Maximum 2 same-day receipts.
2. AT HOME WITH ART, 9 – 26 January, Level 1 Atrium 2
Get your home ready for Chinese New Year – spruce it up in a grand display of magnificence. Visit our Home & Art showcase and feast your eyes on stunning art pieces, furniture, ornaments and more!
Participating Brands: COMMUNE, IMAGES OF CHINA, LALIQUE, LLADRO, LUMAS & MUJI
3. Music EnVogue Performance Schedule
Don’t miss these gigs performed by talented local musicians, live at Paragon!
Monday - Thursday, 12.30pm & 1.30pm l Friday & Saturday, 5.00pm & 6.00pm
4. New Brands at ParagonGREYHOUND CAFE (#01-25/25A) – First in SingaporeQuoted by Fortune Magazine "The hottest seats in Bangkok" when Greyhound Café first opened its door in 1997, Greyhound Café is the first fashionable casual dining café in Bangkok that offers a trendy and creative mix of menus, great service and ambience at competitive prices. Now in Singapore, experience dining the Greyhound way.PUMA (#04-43/44)PUMA is one of the world's leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet, engaging in exciting collaborations with renowned design brands to bring innovative and fast designs to the sports world.DUNHILL (#01-10)Dunhill London unveils a new store in Paragon, Singapore, bringing to life the brand’s heritage of saddlery, Motorities, and gentlemanly inventions and adventures. Inspired by the Alfred Dunhill home Bourdon House, the store’s décor features a mix of contemporary and vintage furniture, diverse textures and curios, as if thoughtfully curated by a man who has travelled the world and appreciates modern luxury as well as the tradition and longevity of craftsmanship.Attached:
||9 - 14 January
|Nicholas Lim Trio
||16 - 22 January
|Indra Ismail Trio
||23 - 27 January
Link to hi-res images of LIULI Teapot Set, Music En Vogue performers, PUMA and Greyhound Café -- https://goo.gl/aqN1pr
For media enquiries, please contact:
Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
DID: 6830 3864
Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
DID: 6830 3813
Chua Pei Ling
Executive, Corporate Communications & CSR
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
DID: 6319 1895
With six levels of designer fashion and accessories boutiques, sports outlets, lifestyle shops for adults and children, restaurants and cafés, Paragon is the prominent shopping icon along Orchard Road, offering a holistic shopping experience for both tourists and locals. The shopping podium of Paragon is home to the biggest designer names in the international fashion scene such as Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, Tod’s, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Moschino, Marni, Burberry, Ermenegildo Zegna, Mulberry, Loewe, Versace, Brunello Cucinelli, Cerruti 1881, Gieves & Hawkes and Kent & Curwen to name a few. Local favourite department stores Metro, Marks & Spencer and MUJI are also in the building, while Paragon Market Place by Cold Storage provides shoppers with a premium selection of fresh food choices. Renowned formal dining restaurants Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant and Crystal Jade Golden Palace, who was recently awarded Michelin One-Star, add to the Paragon experience with their choice of cuisine.
About SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd is the property manager of Paragon and The Clementi Mall. The two malls are owned by SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings.
About Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms, ranging from print, digital, radio and out-of-home media.
SPH owns award-winning newspapers, magazines and best-selling books in both print and digital editions, as well as online classified businesses in the region. In addition, SPH has two English radio stations and one Chinese radio station, an out-of-home digital advertising unit, a regional events and conferences arm, and runs a chain of modern retail convenience stores. SPH also has a 20 per cent stake in MediaCorp TV Holdings Pte Ltd, which operates free-to-air channels 5, 8 and U, and a 40 per cent stake in MediaCorp Press Limited, which publishes the free newspaper, Today.
SPH REIT comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH's latest retail development is The Seletar Mall located in Sengkang.
For more information, please visit www.sph.com.sg.