Launched just slightly over a year ago, Simply Her magazine is making waves in the local magazine marketplace with a mega subscription drive and an exciting cover premium to woo female readers.
From now till the end of April, readers can subscribe to Simply Her at just $30 for 12 issues PLUS receive a Stylux deep fryer-cum-fondue set worth $60 absolutely FREE!
This never-before discounted rate is a massive 30% savings off its usual subscription price and readers can also choose from 3 stylish colours for the appliance - black/silver, yellow, or blue.
That’s not all, every copy of the April issue of Simply Her will also come with a stylish take-anywhere tote and an Aldo discount card which offers a 15% storewide discount, plus additional 5% off sale items. The April issue will be released at all newsstands and major bookstores on March 13, 2006.
On these irresistible offers, Mr Lee Kok Chew, Chief Operating Officer of SPH Magazines, said, "It’s time we reward our loyal readers who have been buying the magazine faithfully every month. Since the title was launched in November 2004, Simply Her has been gaining readership steadily and has built up a solid following of loyal readers among modern working women."
He added, "As the magazine that is designed specially for busy women balancing lives, Simply Her wants to offer our readers a smart solution to get their favourite reads every month without hassle and in turn create more precious ’me-time’ for themselves to enjoy other important things in their life."
To enjoy the fabulous offers, readers can subscribe to Simply Her through the following ways:
- Subscription form found in The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao press ads (from March 6)
- Subscription form found in the April 2006 issues of Simply Her (to be released on March 13, 2006 at all newsstands)
- Simply Her website: Download PDF subscription form at www.simplyher.com.sg
About Simply Her
Simply Her is a user-friendly lifestyle guide with practical solutions for busy, working women. This magazine is a must-read for the discerning consumer with quick tips and ideas for personal development, shopping, family, home, food, money, travel, health and style.
Key sections of the magazine are: ’Solutions’, ’Smart Shopper’, ’Me Management’, ’Style & Beauty’ and ’Better Home’.
Issued by Singapore Press Holdings Limited
Co. Regn. No: 198402868E
For press enquiries, please contact:
Ms Cherie Ng
Head, Branding & Promotions
SPH Magazines Pte Ltd
Tel: 6319-6013 HP: 9746-0372
Ms Nicole Lim
Assistant Manager, Branding & Promotions
SPH Magazines Pte Ltd
Tel: 6319-6317 HP: 9681-1968
About SPH Magazines Pte Ltd
SPH Magazines Pte Ltd (formerly known as Times Periodicals Pte Ltd), a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd, is the leading magazine publisher in Singapore with all its titles maintaining No.1 readership in their respective sectors, according to the Nielsen Media Index 2005.
- Her World Singapore’s No.1 women’s magazine with readership of 199,000
- Home & Decor Style leader in home interiors with readership of 45,000
- Young Parents The best-read parenting magazine for those with children of 0 to 9 years old. Readership is 35,000. Off shoot publication Young Parents Baby is for parents with children under two, and bi-annual Young Parents Preschool Guide is the authoritative guide to the best childcare, kindergartens and enrichment courses in Singapore
- Her World Brides The definitive wedding guide published quarterly with a readership of 25,000
- Shape Singapore Singapore’s only active lifestyle guide for women; readership of 64,000.
- Maxim Singapore The world’s best-selling men’s lifestyle magazine for discerning male aged between 20-45 with large disposable income.
- Simply Her A lifestyle consumer guide that provides smart solutions, shopping guides and me-management tips for busy working women
- ICON Singapore’s first and only Chinese luxury lifestyle magazine for women
- Citta Bella Singapore’s No.1 Chinese women’s lifestyle magazine on fashion, beauty and living.
- FIRST Singapore’s premier movie magazine
SPH Magazines also specialises in custom publishing and produces two of the highest circulating publications in Singapore.
- NSMan 160,000 cps, bi-monthly for Safra National Service Association
- Home Team NS 150,000 cps, bi-monthly for Singapore Police and Civil Defence NSmen
- Silver Kris 73,000 cps monthly (English edition) and 45,000 cps bi-monthly (Japanese edition) for Singapore International Airlines
- BiZQ Published bi-monthly for Singapore Business Federation